Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Vanity

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday at PetsMart Grooming Salon. I felt like i've been there for a long time and its boring me out. I am usually taking my usual afternoon nap but they've been working on me non-stop.

I got the FULL SERVIVE GROOM which includes all services from a BATH, BRUSH & MORE PACKAGE (includes shampoo, massage and blow dry, hand brushing and loose hair removal, nail trimming, ear cleaning/plucking, and bow or bandanna)PLUS haircut.

Dada and Mama added the TOP DOG CARE PACKAGE which includes toothbrushing, health enhancing shampoo, remoisturizing conditioner and breath freshener.

A stolen shot while I was being groomed:



On our way home:


The Broken Glass*
Just for the record, I broke a glass this morning. It was laying on top of the portable dining table in the great room. Moma was in the computer room while I was running around and playing. Unknowingly, I hit the leg of the table and knocked the glass directly into the marble fireplace. Moma hurriedly checked on me and saw me running around with a huge piece of broken glass in my mouth. Dada came down from the bed and asked me to let go of the glass. I thought Dada was trying to play with me so I run around and see if he would catch me just like when we are playing with balls. Later, when I finally let go of the glass (with Moma 's help convencing me) I learned that they were worried that the broken glass would hurt me, that it may cut my lip and that I'd bleed.

Opps, sorry! I'm just a puppy :-) all I know is P-L-A-Y! rUFFF!

2 comments:

Ligaya said...

it must be a very nice feeling being pampered huh star? with all those grooming from head to toe, plus a massage, hmmm, it'll rock me to sleep for sure. ;)

you are adorable as always! [wet big kiss from ninev!] =)

Anonymous said...

good 4 u Star! I wish i have that special treatment...i've never had that kind of luxury star kaya u should appreciate all that & make sure u won't break another glass ha!!!

Selos na tlaga ako sayo Star...ur taking so much time from ur moma addt'l to her job that's why she doesn't have time for friends na like me(drama tita mo)hahaha!

Ok then,i'm gonna watch ur videos pa...take care!