Friday, July 28, 2006

All New Star


Do you like my pink old navy shirt? It's a little big for me. I felt so girly with this on, hopefully when my hair grows longer, this shirt will fit me right!

I am happy to blog that I have finally overcome the Spaying process. It was my 14th day yesterday so my parents took me to the Vet's clinic today to have my sutures taken. They took it out in less than 5 minutes! My tummy looked like I never had an operation.

So anyway, I have been running around as crazy as I was before I was operated. The benefits of spaying protects me from having serious health problems in later life like uterine infections and breast cancer, in other words spaying leads to improved long-term health, prevents unwanted litters, and eliminate behavior problems. I am well and hopefully everything is into place. Parents and I are free'd from having menstruations, yay no more blood stains in the carpet! Everyone is happy!


With Sutures


Without Sutures

I am back to my daily exercise routine, a 40 mins. walk in the morning, playing in the open fields, running after the birds and geeses. It was fun even if the heat is unbearable.

Sometimes the Momma thinks that I am too crazy. I am hard headed as hell! I go beyond my boundaries, I test my Momma and Dada and sometimes act as the pack leader. I think I am born to be a leader... but the parents say I am not, and it frustrates me.

Well my Dada is very understanding. He understand that I am in my adolescent stage and just like human's, I like to discover new things. Explore and search for limitations.

I am a dog...I am a dog! Woofff!

No comments: