Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greetings!

I was taking a nap with Momma this afternoon when suddenly someone rang the door bell. I hurriedly jumped out of the bed and barked at Momma to open the door for me so we can check who's at the door. We saw this box delivered by a guy from fedex.

I was excited what's inside the box and I thought it was something for me from Petsmart. Boy I was wrong. It's a flower for Momma from Dada celebrating their 3rd year wedding anniversary, woff wooff!


I can't wait to smell this roses from proflowers.com


Momma gets to arrange it herself in a glass ginger vase.



...and i get to smell the flowers too!


...more lovely years for my loving parents.
I love you both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi star! it's nice that you were able to smell the roses. aren't they just smell so good? i love the card where you have your paw signed on it. sooo cute!

big wet kisses from ninev! =)

Anonymous said...

I love the card with your paw signature; it's so cute and so sweet.

You're adorable. And you reminds me of my dog.

*kisses*

jennyr said...

how am i missing all this???damn me! keep checking any updates but i only look at the very top post...darn!!!

Belated happy anniv. to ur moma & dada Star! I wish them more blessings & all the happiness in the world!!!