Thursday, October 19, 2006

Vacationing at the Robinson's Family


Hi there!
it's been awhile since momma and dada left for their month long vacation and I am left with Tita Carmen and Uncle Kerry's loving care. I am beginning to like it here since they have 2 dogs, remember Cinnamon and Hershey? I get to play with them a lot esp. Hershey, we are the best buddy. What I like best is I get to wake up pretty early like around 6am. Ian goes to school while Uncle Kerry goes to work. Tita Carmen is with us 24/7.
By the time we get up, we do our business and then we play around the house, running, jumping, barking and everything a crazy doggie like us can do. When we get tired around 9am, we all take a nap and then wake up again around 12-1pm, eat and play and sleep around 3-4pm and then wake up at 6-7 and then eat and play this time with Uncle Kerry and Aunt Carmen at the dog park. That is pretty much our routine every single day.
Isn't that nice? No problem to take care off woff woff! We don't need to go to work to make donuts. I am so thankful that I am staying with the Robinson's. I probably crazy now if I boarding at the Animal Care Center. I am missing my parents though. I just hope they are enjoying their vacation. It won't be long before they are here and we will be a happy family again. Take care ya all!

No comments: