Thursday, March 15, 2007

My favorite teevee program

Is....DOG WHISPERER by Cesar Millan from National Geographic! I love this show. I get to learn how to act and behave as a balance and well behaved dog. Although, sometimes I tend to forget everything when I really get soo excited, what can I say? I'm just a doggy ;-) I would love to be the pack leader all the time, but Dada told me its a big NO-NO. Him and Momma are the pack leader and when they go to work and I am left with Sunny, that's the time I became the pack leader but first I have to become balance first! This show helped Momma and Dada learn the psychology of dogs! Thanks Cesar! Your awesome =)
...that is Cesar Millan! he was talking about mastering the walk.

i hope to meet him in person, he is an awesome dog whisperer!

3 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love watching dogs on TV, Mummy thinks its funny when I bark at them.

Simba xx

L said...

I also love Cesar Milan. Mom tries and tries to be the pack leader, but I refuse to let her. It's kinda funny actually, the effort she puts in to be the leader. Ha ha! She'll never win. I am the boss of all! Ruff! I get mesmorized looking at the doggies on the tv screen. I don't bark, I just stare for a long time.

Love and Smoochies,
Sweets

Star said...

hi simba, sunny and i barks at them too. esp. the big dogs! :)

sweets, that's cool we are a Cesar Milan fan! I love that show ;)