Saturday, June 09, 2007

Out for a ride

SUNNY - the boy-boy!



STAR - the girl-girl!

Dada got into trouble early this week! He pulled the string for the blinds and whhaammm! Got it broken. Everything fell apart. Took it to the Blinds factory and now its time to pick it up. So we get to go for a ride. Sound's fun right? I love fun ride. Sunny on the other hand was more of a luggage than a passenger. What can I say my brother is a scarry-cat err...dog! I am more into adventure. I could move from the back seat to the front seat even if the car was moving. I pretty much know how to make a good grip so I wont slide when Dada hits the break hard or when he hits the accelerator. I love to stand up next to the window and see the beauty of the world. I could also sat in the driver's seat and be the co-pilot. It was gorgeous day, we couldn't ask for more!

Gorgeous day, clear blue skies!

A Missionary school we spotted on our way to the Blind's Factory.

Store at downtown Westerville we saw on our way home.

With Dada in the front yard.

No comments: