Friday, April 11, 2008

Got grass?

Has any of you fuzzies like to eat grass at all? I mean grasses that grew in your lawn? 'Coz, my brother Sunny really like them...or shall I say love them?! Eating grass is the first thing he does in the morning when Momma took us out for potty. We thought it was odd for him to do that. Sunny might be a part dog, part goat or something??? Now that is funny :) Anyway, Momma and Dada came home tonight with a Pet Grass from petsmart. It was supposed to be a 100% wheatgrass that will aid digestion and supplement pet's diet and with fresh vitamins and minerals. Curious if I did try this Pet Grass?? We'll see!
Sunny looked like devil dog with his red eye....I could not get rid of it using picnic software :(

here is sunny enjoying his pet grass

i did not really care much about it....

until....
Well, that was just a taste! heck, i don't wanna be called part goat huh! but honestly, it wasn't too bad. I still prefer my toilet paper...if given a chance! **woof woff wofff***


..and now for the much awaited video!








No comments: