Friday, October 03, 2008

I am getting old!


We just had birthday party for ME yesterday! I am 3 years old now. As usual we started a day with bathing and grooming and making sure Sunny, Twinkle and I are clean and smells good to party. Momma had me wore my all time favorite birthday tee. I love it, I was playful and proud wearing it. All three of us wore a party hat which looked really cute! Momma decided to make my birthday cake which is really just made from a pancake recipe. We love it when she makes pancake for breakfast and most of the time ate most of her share. So this time, since we love pancake then that's what she made and just decorated it with some frosting. I received toys and chew-chew's from them and I was quit happy. Sunny and Twinkle loved the cake as well and we all played until we run out of juice! (I am24 years old in human age)

No comments: