Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Welcome Home

Hi everyone! Dada JJ and Moma Elise pickep me up last Sunday November 27. I was excited to see them and being a new addition to their family. At the same time, I am sad to leave my Grandma - Joyjoy, my Mom Mai and my Dad - Coco. Not to mention my breeder Julie and her husband who play's a lot with me. Hopefuly everything will be OK.

After everything was set, I went with Moma and Dada. I'm not sure how I feel the first time I was on the road. Sudden brakes and turning makes me dizzy, but I was OK.

That night, Moma went to work and I was left with Dada. I wasn't too sure yet if he will liked me because he had a trauma with dog's when he was a kid. But we get along pretty well. Infact he did find me cute. He played with me, in return I pooped and pee on his carpeted floors. I know I'm bad, I just have to learn soon to pee in my wee-wee pads.

Last night was the loneliest night of my existence. Dada and Moma played with me for a while and then suddenly they put me in the laundry basket with a towel that serves as my pillow and blanket, with a newspaper and toys. Moma doesn't want me to be in their room on their first night but JJ insisted. I guess I gotta love Dada even more huh? Then, suddenly lights turns off and the darkness fill the whole place. About 2:40AM I woked up. It was so quiet. Suddenly I want to see my family - Grandma - Mom and Dad. I am stressed out and home sick. I cried out so loud.

JJ woke up and came to me. He was telling me to go back to sleep but I can't. I wanted him to play with me instead. He put me out from the basket and I started running around. He played with me for awhile. Then gave me some food. I wasn't hungry. I just needed company.

Since Dada need to sleep, he put me back into the basket and turned off the lights. It was dark again! I cried. Moma doen't want to spoil me even of she likes me. She told Dada to put me downstairs - into the bathroom so they can sleep.

They took all my stuff and put me into the bathroom all the way downstair. I am more stressed. I cried out so loud again, until I got tired and fall asleep.

No comments: