Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cigar, anyone?

I had some kind of breathing problem about 3:15AM today. I don't know what causes it, but I woke me up and all of a sudden I started having breathing difficulty. I made a strange noise that woke up Moma and Dada. Moma came and massages my back and my throat. She thought something choke me on but I don't have something in my mouth. She got worried and kept asking me if I'm OK. We went downstairs to get my water bowl after my condition got better. I felt real good after drinking water and started playing again.

I've been sleeping with Moma and Dada in their bed. I used to sleep close to their feet but It always woke me up when they moved. They unknowingly kicked me and I don't like being disturbed. So, I started sleeping underneath the bed for about a week now. Moma doesn't like it because its dusty in there. It was probably the reason why I had breathing problem this morning. (you know I like to licked everywhere!)

Other than last night's, everything was OK down here. I'm still growing like a weed. I wonder how much I weight now but one thing for sure, I needed another grooming appointment soon.

Moma is doing good giving me a bath every two weeks. I also get daily wipes and ear cleaning. She brushed my hair practically almost everyday. The tear stains are hard to get rid off.

Anyway, I am showing you some of my photos.

I like jewelries, especially Mom's bracelet.


...one night Moma and I were playing hide and seek.
I can run faster than my feet can!
Dada calls me, "my little horse!"


After playing, I wash my face to cool off. I'm soaked!


My favorite tv channel is -The Filipino Channel



Food time! This is my water and food bowl


Yay! My hair is growing so fast!


The pink color in my nose is almost gone, Dada is wondering if I'm a perfect Shih Tzu afterall. But he said he will be missing it. It makes me a special pup.


My new bed...i need to get used to this.


Is this how to smoke a cigar? How do you like my pose?


...drope me a line! OK? You don't need to say something cheezy! Just say....rrruuufff!

3 comments:

 tyler clay said...

Thank-Goddness You're Fine!!!!
=D =D =D =D =D
~Ty~

Star said...

ey ty! thanks! :) how's skul?

Ligaya said...

here's a cheesy rrrrruuufff for you star! =)

you cutie thing! how was Mum's Elise bracelet tastes like? was it tasted better than her ear ring? hehehe!

big hugs and kisses for you! =)