Monday, February 06, 2006

Joy ride and Shoppin' for Stuff

Momma got home from work earlier than her normal schedule today. She told me we are going out for a ride! Rufff! I got excited right away. It's been awhile since I got out from the house because we've been getting really crazy weather lately. Infact it snowed again this weekend so I've been stuck inside the house.

Anyway, going for a ride is fun. I could see lots of vehicles and people other than Momma and Dada :-) As you can see, I am just comfy and sitting pretty passenger here.


After the joy ride we did some errands. First to the bank and then off to Pet Supplies. This is the closest Pet store in our house next to PetSmart. Momma just wished PetSmart is closest so she can take me there for a class.

Dada and Mom already did some shopping for me yesterday for my wee-wee pads and some rawhide bones. This time we just bought stuff that I don't really need. Just so we can go around and kill some time, get out from the house for few hours, ya know! *wink*

Hmm...let's see what I got here. I have a huge bag of Purina Puppy Chow food. I also have a Cookie Cheese flavored treat from ExclusivelyPet.



You heard about biscuits that fight bad breath? I have this Breath Buster from Pedigree. Hmm...I brushed my teeth regularly but these rawhide bones gives me nasty breath, rufff! Hopefully this breath buster is all i need.


Right now, I am wearing this baby powder scent from Lambert Kay. Just two drops of this cologne makes me smell pretty good from head to tail...it should last for days so we'll see!

Mom, almost bought me this weird froggy toy. When you squezze it, it sticks out its tongue and tail! I don't like it so we end up with a tennis ball with a bungie cord.


Photos were taken from my Momma's new toy - the Canon Powershot SD550. Dada bought it for her yesterday from Bestbuy and she was very excited to try it. It is very convenient for her to bring anywhere, anytime without the feeling of bulkiness. It takes 7.1 megapixels and has a larger display. Everything she wanted and more. Mom is loving it!



4 comments:

 tyler clay said...

Star Is SO CUTE =D
Great Blog
Keep Up The GREAT Work!
Ty

Anonymous said...

u got lots of freebies there from mommy ha! wag kang masanay...LoL! enjoy all d attention Star coz by d tym ur mom & dad have their own kid, ur next in line na...hehehe!

Star said...

tyler! thanks for stoppin' by

Star said...

tita jen, im gonna be a big sister pup by then :-)