Friday, January 27, 2006

A Canine Gene Simmons

Momma was tinkering on the camera this evening when she suddenly call me. I was busy chewing on a rawhide bone. I went up to her and she said SMILE! *Click!* She snapped a picture of me.

Guess what she got?


My breeder Julie told my parents I had longer tongue because they always see my tongue sticking out. I don't think so! I'm just teething! and that's my excuse!

I looked bored and sleepy on here, don't I? That's just how I looked like when I am in serious mood.



Anyway, Momma thinks that first picture was very funny and showed it to Dada. Dada thinks I looked like Gene Simmons. I googled him and apparently he was the legendary, tongue wagging demon of KISS.


Here is a feline Gene Simmons version. Although I think that is hard to believe. It does look like fake to me. What do you think?


5 comments:

Ligaya said...

haha! what a tongue! so you're little gene simmons huh star? ;)

Ligaya said...

thing is, you're much, much cuter than him! =)

Anonymous said...

Ya It Dose!
:D
TY

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Hi Star! i'm a little older than you...i was born on august 26, 2005 =)

- Smiley -

Star said...

hey smiley! thanks for droppin' by! its nice to see u here :-)