Monday, January 23, 2006

Visiting Halle, Berry and Clipper

I had the chance to visit Uncle Doug's babies - Halle, Berry and Clipper, a miniature pinscher (minpen for short). It was my second time to meet them. First time was when I was just very little, about 2 weeks from when I moved in to the Johnson's family. Back then, I was hesitant to mingle with them. This time I have outgrown Clipper and Berry. I still have that shyness within me but hopefully next time, I will be more sociable with them.

Halle and Berry, welcoming us.

Having a chat with Halle:


Uncle Doug got kisses from Berry and Me.


Big Hug from Momma:


Dada, will you pls. get me out'a here! Halle and Berry cornered me!


I got a Kiss from Hale:


hey...Halle, I have something to tell you but don't tell my Dada, m'kay?


Halle, did you just tell my Dada my secret?


Here's Halle, Berry, Clipper and I with my Dada.


Here's a pose at Uncle Doug's house.


After all the chats and plays...it's nap time!

6 comments:

Ligaya said...

oh my star, aren't you the cutest of them all? ;) i enjoyed all your photos, your cousins seemed very happy to have you around. love those snap shots, very cute! =) did I missed clipper?! =)

Star said...

thanks tita ligaya, actually clipper has 1 pic, she doesn't play with us much because she can't see.

Anonymous said...

ahihihi...ur so cute in ur photos!!! la-agan ka ha!hehehe...

Anonymous said...

tita jen, naa tay common denominator...rufff! :-)

Arlene said...

ka cute ba sa imong baby oi! hehehe,

Ligaya said...

happy weekend star! regards to Mommy Elise and take care! =)