Saturday, January 21, 2006

Exploring Outdoor

Yesterday's weather feels pretty descent. Moma as she was off from work took me out for my first outdoor adventure around 4PM. I was jumping with so much excitement as soon as we got out from the house. I could already hear the noise of kids playing at the park. We went for a walk round the neighborhood with my harness and leash attached.



Every now and then, I'd stopped checking out the grass and leaves on the ground. Seems like they are good to eat! We stopped by the ponds and sat on one of the benches...the wind feels so good blowing through my hair.



It is a lot of fun seeing the geese paddling around in the pond. I wanted to wade into the water and scare them! I bet they gonna fly as fast as they can. But I don't think I can do that yet 'coz the water is too deep for me to handle.



The sound of the vehicle and airplanes, dog's barking from the neighboor's, people talking outside their houses, people biking - all these overwhelmed my little head. I could not concentrate on walking.



I never thought there are such things I could experience outside the house. Although like Moma, I like playing with the snow and eating it, I am glad it has stopped snowing for awhile. Then, Moma and I could go for a walk for more.

Boy, exploring the outdoor was too much for me to handle. Although, I was amazed that I get some good smiles and stares from people inside the vehicle passing us. They must have seen how cute I was, which melts my little heart!

Before we head home, I was already tired walking and running, I asked Moma to pick me up as I can't walk anymore and I just want to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the so called outside world!

I was dead tired but nothing feels better than sleeping with my Dada's lap!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u little cuttipie! u entertain us with ur blog.how much more in person! hehehe...

Star said...

hi tita jen, thanks for dropin' a message for me! i have a question for u...if i will lick ur face, will u say...ewww dog lips? :D juz like dada? hehe juz kiddin', i appreciate you for stoppin' by here...

Anonymous said...

probably,hahaha!i will enjoy looking at u though...i have a trauma of a dog wen i was a li'l kid.i was bit on my butt,LoL! but i know all dogs are diff. i'm sure ur a good dog star...mommy & dada has been training u good i bet!

Ligaya said...

what can I say? you are sooo entertaining Star! =) I enjoyed reading your adventure outdoor, how nice that you were able to go out and had a walk with Mom Elise. can't wait to take Ninev out for a walk again. hay, it's just sooo cold here, it's unbearable!

big wet kiss from Ninev! =)

Star said...

tita jen, momma and dada were trying their best to train me, its juz that i am the one has the problem 'coz i always forget the rules esp. when i am at the great room and upstairs. hopefully i'll remember it in due time. also i like to bite becoz of my teething :)

Star said...

tita ligaya! thanks for droppin' by. back to blog hopping eh?nweys, its back to 29F here, so we'll be stuck inside da house again. how's ninev doing?

Star said...

and btw, that picture of u and ninev is very lovely :-)

Ligaya said...

good morning star! =) well, not quite back yet to bloghopping, but lucky me, i've got the time yesterday. i didn't feel lazy to do my rounds when Ninev's asleep. ;) she's doing well, thanks for asking. she is one handful baby, err, should I say toddler. she's all over the place, she's little but a BIG trouble. you know what i mean. ;) take care and keep warm! and oh, thanks for the sweet compliment. a big bear hug and kisses for you! =)