Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Day in Vain

Last friday night, I had so much fun playing with my lifeless doggie plush friend. I like him because no matter how i bit him up, he doesn't say any word. Unlike Momma and Dada who always say's NO! whenever I bite 'em. Doggie plush just stand by me anytime, I guess untill he is intact.

Momma took a lot of photos while we both were playing that night. She just can't believe I can manage to take doggie plush up and down the stairs. I have already mastered 13 steps of the stairs. Infact, I could easily just jumped the last 2 steps down the stairs.

Here, we were playing...






untill I just fall asleep...I can't believe I fall asleep with these position? Good thing I didn't break my neck.



The second picture Momma put doggie plush ontop of me. I must be very tired that I didn't wake up.



If you notice on these photos, you hardly see my eyes. Believe me, I was having a hard time looking at things. Most of the time, I bumped into something, endeed up hurting myself.
I guess it's that time for grooming?

The following day -saturday, Momma and Dada woke up very early (surprised me!) Oh yeah! I forgot. It's my first grooming appointment at PetSmart! I was scheduled for 8:30AM. Wheeww! too early. The store was not even open yet. We had to rang the doorbell.

Anyway, I was the first puppy to be groomed on that morning. Dada had "the works" for me which includes haircut , toothbrush, nail cutting, ear cleaning and plucking and bath for $29.99.
I was thrimbling when Momma hand me to Mitsy (the lady who was incharge to groom me). Honestly, I was scared. If only Momma and Dada could stay with me but they had to leave because they won't be done with me untill 12:30.

Basically, Mitsy just cut the hairs away from my eyes (so I could see very well). Most of the times those hairs irritates my eyes and made them watery and stains the hairs under my eyes. She also cut the hairs on my paws, hairs on my bee-hind and pluck the hairs growing inside my ears. Then, she cleaned my ears...eeekkk! I was so sensitive on that part. I couldn't sit still! Then she cut my nails, brush my teeth and finally gave me a nice hot bath. I feel very fresh when everything was done. She even put a bow on my hair. She didn't cut the top part because Momma wants them to grow and Mitsy agreed. They would look good when they grow and Momma can pull it up for me.


Mitsy did a very good job grooming me. She gave me a hug when she knew I was scared and assured me everything will be OK. For all she've done to me....I say thank you for making me pretty! I am a happy fluffy puppy now.




Now, I could see very well. Here is a side view :) Isn't that bow looked pretty good on me?



I was so excited about how I looked. One lady commented how cute I was when Momma was browsing for a shirt for me. I saw a lot of dogs and puppies being groomed and waiting to be groomed. Some are very noisy. But I don't care, as long as I feel pretty! :-) that's all I care.

On our way, I kept looking out at the window. I was trying to show off my new haircut to people inside their vehicles.

I like to sit with Dada whenever we are moving. I like to learn how to drive but Dada insists there is no way, so I just content myself being a Daddy's little girl :-)




Momma and Dada kept telling me over and over again how pretty I am with my dark brown eyes. They could actually see my expressions this time. I coudn't say anything but Thank You for taking care of me. I felt like I was treated as human. I felt so loved and cared for! I love you very much Momma and Dada...I'm so lucky to have you as my parents, rruufff!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good there! u are one spoiled dog! hahaha! i love ur haircut...ur d cutest dog i've ever seen =)

Star said...

rufff tita jen! glad ur liked my haircut, its growing pretty fast though! wet kisses to ur kids!