Thursday, January 12, 2006

Funny but true...

Hi just wanting to update you all with pictures Moma and Dada took of ME.

A thousand dollar worth pose from me :-) Ruffff!



As usual, I'm not yet potty trained. Sorry but I am just hard headed. I go to my wee-wee pad If I am in my room because I wanted my place to be clean but If I am out in the great room or upstairs where Moma and Dada's bedroom and computer room is, nah! I just go whenever and wherever I wanted to. Makes the parents angry, but they still love me, 'coz I am C-U-T-E-!

Here is a picture of the 3 of us from the New Year. Moma and Dada were buzzed from drinking alcohol so I slept with them. Looks like a happy family huh?
The first lesson Moma taught me this year was - how t0 brush my teeth! According to her excessive tartar (which I don't have yet) can lead to gum deterioration and tooth loss. This learning seems so cool 'coz I got a fresh breath after all the teeth and gum brushing. Tooth paste taste good and the brush helps my gums healthy.

One morning, Moma left the house and went to Meijer to buy stuff! Look what she got me? Spongebob Sweater! This pretty cool sweater gives me warmth and coziness esp. when the weather is cold. Next time Moma will be buying me more clothing and that pink hat that she fell inloved with. I can wear it on when we go for a walk come spring! I can't wait...


I inherited Dada's thing for geeky stuff. Here I was browsing an Ad Magazine from Brookstone. I think I really like to have one of this Robopets! Aren't they cool?

Moma just got home from work one afternoon. She changed the water in my bowl when her cellphone rang. I wanted to play with her so bad because I've been alone all day. But she choose to answer the call and talked for quite awhile.
To get her attention, I picked up the bowl with water using my teeth and went to the stairs and spilled it! Rufff rufff!! Moma saw it, she went bye-bye to the caller! She got mad a little bit, and when she started to clean the spill...here's what I did!



Here is one of those mornings where I had to wake up Dada. I'd go into his face and start licking and biting! And Dada would scream....eewwww!!! dog lips! I like it when he'd scream heheh the more he'd scream the more I liked to be on his face! Moma as usual keeps laughing. Then, Dada and I would start to play. Their bed feels so comfy, how I wished I would be sleeping with them someday!



One night, I was in the kitchen playing this IQube that Dada bought for me last christmas. I was trying to get the balls inside when suddenly I had my neck all the way to the other end. I was stuck! Darn, I couldn't get the thing out from my neck no matter how I wiggled it.....so I just continued playing, until Dada went to check on me.

I saw him looked at the place where I was sitting but he just continued and prepared my water for the night. Then he called my name so I went near him in the sink! As soonn as he looked on his back and saw me sitting he started laughing out sooo loud! Called Moma to come down from the computer room. He's like OMG! Look at ur daughter and they both were laughing while looking at me. They bought think this is funniest and craziest thing I've done so far! So, I just laughed with them and wiggled my tail.


One last thing, one night Moma came home about 9PM from work. I went with her upstairs in their bedroom. She changed her clothes and not realizing one of her earrings fell off from her left ear. She just realized she lost it when she went downstairs and use the bathroom. She then came back upstairs to look for it. Saw the lock but not the earrings....but I know where it is!


It's in my Stomach! Rrrufffff! I ate it! Yes, yes, yes i hide it in my stomach! I am just curious how it taste like. You know I ate anything I see right? Though I was worried that it will grow big in my tummy or I will have a gold bars in my tummy that won't come out until somebody will open my stomach. Good thing, this morning it just came out when I did my morning routine. :-) I promised though, I won't ever eat an earring anymore....framiz!

Oh by the way, this coming saturday will be my first hair cut. Dada finally had an appointment for me and I am not sure how this hair cutting goes. So better check out for some photos and see how it goes, m'kay?

2 comments:

 tyler clay said...

OH MY GOSH....YOUR DOGS ARE SO DARN CUTE!
WE HAVE A GIRL SHIH TZU NAME CHLOE...BUT ANY WAY YOU DOGS HJAVE A GREAT BLOG AN I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO ADD IT TO MY LINKS! YOU DOGS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!

GREAT BLOG YOU HAVE HERE AND IM GOING TO BOOK MARK YOU!]

TY

Star said...

hey there! thanks for visiting my humble blog. and sure you can bookmark me anytime. i will also visit ur blog one day.