Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Just a week ago we celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ. Everyone is having fun eating, drinking and exchanging gifts...giving everyone hug's and kisses. Tonight is going to be the New Year 2006. Nothing I could asked for with this family. I've been getting the love and cared I needed, even more that I expected. Weeks ago, I had my second Vet. visit. Everything went well although I was a bit nervous. I was weighed again and Igained 2 lbs. since I got here in the Johnson's family more than a month ago. I was 2.5 lbs. the day they got me. I guess I have eaten a lot these past holidays eh?

What I got for christmas? Dada got me a toy called Discovery Pet IQube from Discovery Channel Store. It keeps me entertained when they are away from home! It has 4 squeaker colorful balls inside. Sometimes Moma hides a treat inside the box and it develops my puzzle-solving and coordination skills. This is just one of my favorite toys.
I had the chance to meet the grandpa while he celebrated with us last christmas. I can tell he liked me and even played with me. I like to nibble on his beard and bite his smelly feet! I love to have him around the house but he has a job so he has to go home, ruuffff! Maybe next time we will visit him when Moma and Dada gets a break from work.
I've been doing pretty well going up and down the stairs lately. Moma has done pretty good job teaching me on this. It has now become one of our favorite exercise routine. Dada usually throws a ball up the stairs and I would go up to get the ball and bring it to him downstairs. I end up with my tongue hanging out! But its OK I love playing with Dada and Moma anyway.

I have grown a lot. Moma always tells me I'm a big dog now but Dada insists I am still a puppy. You see, my real teeth hasn't come out yet. Dada says it will happen anytime now.

I tell you what! One morning, I managed to get out from the fence in the kitchen. (Parents doesn't want me to be going around the great room at night when I am out of sight)
Ruffff! Since I already knew how to go up the stairs, I went up as fast as I could! Moma and Dada's room were open so I came inside and went next to their bed. Dada and Moma woke up to their amazement! Surprised! I am here! I grawled so they picked me up and then I started kissing them. I give Dada a wet kisses all over his face and I would nibble on his ears - and he would scream...ewww dog lips! and he'd call me little Houdini as in the greatest escape artist.

Days ago, Dada bought this car called XMODS Evolution 2006 Ford Mustang GT from Radioshack. It is a remote control car and I swear to all the dog's God's and Goddesses, I didn't like it. I'd bark at it and try to bite but its very quick. It always follows me wherever I go which annoys me.

My hair is growing pretty wild. I was going to get my hair cut but when Dada called for appointment they said its going to be 2 weeks wait. While Moma wanted to do it herself she's afraid it would be impossible considering I can't sit still. She has introduced me to the hair blow drying though, because the past few days I have learned to wash my face. Can't you believe that? Basically, I just emerged my paws and my face into my water bowl and then I get soaked with water...it feels pretty cool to cool myself though. Here is one picture of me after I washed my face...Dada said I looked like a drown rat!



The last two nights, I went for a joy ride with Moma and Dada. I still feel dizzy whenver Dada hits the break. This driving thing is pretty neat, infact I wanted to hit the accelerator myself! Dada said, I had to seek for Puppy's Drivers License first, that's if I'd get one!

Happy New Year Everyone!




4 comments:

Ligaya said...

awww Star, I just loved reading your blog. it's very entertaining, not to mention those cute photos Mama Elise has been posted. ;) going up and down the stairs again and again sounds tiring, but just like you said, it's a good exercise. and how I wish we have one too, maybe when Ninev's bigger? she's such an explorer just like you! =)

thanks for the greeting. may you, your Mom and Dad have a happy and wonderful New Year. All the best to all of you! =)

Star said...

tita ligaya, thanks for stopping by and appreciating mom's job. her camera phone is always ready to take my pictures. happy new year to all of you!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Oh yeah belly dancing is great...tell your Momma to try it one time =)

Nice of you to drop by...maybe you can say hello to Gerbie, my cutie pug...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my uk pet shop legislations site.
Have a great day!