Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gifts, Ribbons and Wrappings

Wow, I never knew Christmas was one of the busiest holidays people would be celebrating! It's 4 days to go before the big day - the celebration of the birth of Jesus! Grandpapi would be coming to celebrate with us. I am excited to see him, do you think he will play with me? I hope so because I really love to play. Last sunday, Dada and Momma went to buy some christmas gifts at Polaris and told me they were glad I did not go with them because there was a very long line of customers waiting to pay their stuff.

Anyhow, Momma was off from work today. Dada was supposed to be on vacation this week but work needed him. We had a very nice breakfast together. Coffee was so good today as you can see in the picture. I played my toys while Momma had to wash the dishes and clean a little bit. After that, she taught me a few times how to climb the stairs but as usual I'm still scared to death! I think I have a fear of heights. I am just so good when I am going up but when I looked back how many steps I did, oh my golly...i feel like im going to be sick. I guess I just needed time to learn more and be brave.

Anyhow, the day was spent most of the time gift wrapping! I untied the ribbons and helped put the scotch tape unto the box. Momma forgot to buy a tape dispenser which I don't think is not smart with all those gifts we had to wrap!



I just hope I have at least one of these gifts that we wrapped! Do you think I get to choose which one I want? Hmm...it's really hard! There's this huge box wrapped with newspapers and a pretty ribbon, there's a few that are not that big and there's at least 3 small/very cute gifts. I think I deserved at least one!



Our christmas tree is bursting out with gifts and I was tempted to unwrapped one of those small gifts this morning. Momma saw and yelled at me, meannie! She said I had to wait for the night of the 24th before we all exchange gifts. Btw, I had a gift for Dada! I'm not gonna tell you but it was very cute!

I was so exhausted at the end of the day. I had to cry before Momma realized I was tired. She put me on Dada's computer chair to sleep while she is looking for online menu's that she can cook for the Christmas Eve. Rufff!!! untill my next post....happy holidays!


6 comments:

Smellysaurus said...

Haha after all tt shopping and gift wrapping u muz be dog tired! LOL. Take care Star!

Ligaya said...

Merry Christmas Star! =)

Star said...

hi melissa! indeed it worn me out. let me know what gifts you get for christmas ok? im sure you will have lotsss! :-)

Star said...

Hi Tita Ligaya! send my wet kisses to Ninev! Happy holidays!

Smellysaurus said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS star! Hahaz...you'll get tons of presents too!

Ligaya said...

i sure will Star! maybe when my colds gone? ;)

take care and happy holidays to the whole family! =)