Thursday, December 15, 2005

Loving the Holidays

Hi Guys! Did you ever wonder where I have been? I've been so busy Christmas decorating with Momma. As you all know, this is my first christmas and I am so much terrified with all these christmas lights, decorations and christmas stuff toys. I get in trouble for playing with them. Dada caught me sucking with light bulbs and some colorful papers and bells laying on the floor.

Oh, before I forget, Momma and Dada put this annoying train under the tree!
Oh my gosh, you should know how I get crazy especially when its moving around the tree and it honk! It irritates my ear because its too loud! In return, I had to bark on it hoping it would hear me and my barking would stop him from honking! Nah, Dada said it has no ears because its battery operated. I guess I've got to get used with this irritating train going around the christmas tree in circles. Hmm...I just realized something! Maybe Momma and Dada put this train under the tree to guard me from checking out these gifts?

They've been busy taking videos of me while I am fighting with Santa who dances by swaying his BIG hips while singing. He is cool dude though infact I wanted to play with him by knocking him down plus barking him here and there but he just kept ignoring me. He just loves to sing and dance...maybe trying to loose all those fats in his belly?


Oh, oh...and the most
fun! Playing with the snow! Yeeppeee! I get to play with the snow twice already! How do I like it? A LOT! Infact I ate some of the snow...it taste like an ice cream, just without flavor! I also get to check with those dried flowers on Momma's garden. Don't you know I like to eat dried leaves? I ate some dried Gardenia leaves by the porch. I like it because its crunchy! But Momma and Dada gets angry and they have to open my mouth so wideeeee just to get those leaves out from my mouth.

Here's some of those pictures, hope you will enjoy and I will catch you later...I had to hurry help Momma fold the laundry. Bye!






2 comments:

Ligaya said...

I sure did enjoy those photos Star, you are sooo cute as usual! =)

be good so you'll get more gifts from Mama and Dada. Happy Holidays! =)

Smellysaurus said...

Here's an early Merry X'Mas to you Star! LOL. Be nice and you'll get tons of presents from santa! Wun be in singapore fer x'mas! :(