Monday, December 05, 2005

Saturday Socialization

It was a long day today. First off, Momma, Dada and I went to Pet Supplies for my first picture with Santa.

We also went grocery shopping for my food, treats, and some more toys. I also had my ID name tag but I'm not too sure if I like it because its very uncomfy having it on my neck! I guess I have to get used to it, Dada said it is important especially if I get lost.

Everyone at the store thinks I'm the cutest and they love me there...why not, I am the youngest and the prettiest! ;) It was pretty cold that day and I'm glad Momma covered me with a warm blanket. I just took a nap especially on our way to Uncle Doug's house. There I met his kids. 3 of them! I was too shy and they were all so eager to play with me. But they bark on me and they were taller than me. I'm not used being around with another kind of dog's. They were the Miniature Pinture kind (minpin in short). Uncle Doug was so nice and I like to be in his house. Dada promised to take me back there occassionaly so I get used being around with the minpin's.

When we got home, guess what I did? I peed right away. Goosh my bladder is killing me. I've been holding on it for about 5 hours! I was too shy to pee at Uncle Doug's house, even if Momma brought me a wee-wee pad. I peed a lot and I felt relieved! thanks goodness! Then, they left to watch AEON Flux movie at Rave Theatre with Uncle Doug, so I was left all by myself. Too bad puppies are not allowed in the theatre...isn't this a kind of discrimination?

Right now I am fighting off with colds. It started yesterday...gooosshh! I don't like it! I kept sneezing but I still feel the energy. It can't stop me from playing. I stayed with Dada the whole day of Sunday...and we had so much fun bonding as father and daughter. Love you Dada!



3 comments:

Smellysaurus said...

Your mum n dad really take good care of you! LOL. In the meantime be nice to your mum n dad ok? Take care!

I'm off on vacation. See ya!

Star said...

hi melissa! have fun on ur vacation. its always nice to hear from you :)

Ligaya said...

hi Star and Mum Elise! been here yesterday and I enjoyed my visit. =) unfortunately, my message couldn't get thru so i'll try again. ;)

i can't wait to see your photos with Santa, Star. did you loved sitting on Santa's lap? I bet you did! =) kisses!