Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm a Little Stubborn Critter

Hey guess what, I am exactly 2 months old today. Nothing really much going on here except that Momma is off from work. Yesterday, I spent almost the whole day all by myself. How lonely it is to have nobody playing with me. When Dada got home, he bought this Power Washer for the carpet because he thinks it needs to be cleaned. Imagine all those poop and pee I did everywhere. I don't know but I just can't remember, it's too late before I realized about my wee-wee pad. Whenever I missed my wee-wee pad, Dada and Momma are very frustrated, and they would put me on time out! Hopefuly someday I will remember!

Momma and Dada thinks I was the most rambunctious little critters they ever have and ever seen. When I play -I play so hard and nonstop. I am full of life and energy especially when they play with me. Dad think I'm a little stinker because when they walk, I walk between their feet and that almost make them fell on the floor - haha! Btw, I have a new puppy plush toy that Momma gave to me yesterday. It is now my favorite toy.
I am also a lap dog. I could easily sleep when I am sitting at Momma's lap or Dada's while they watch tv or play computer.

Last night, Dada put a radio in my room in addition to my night light. He thinks that with the radio on, it will stop me from whining and crying at night. Overall, I think it really did help because I only cried around 7am when I was already up and waiting for Momma and Dada to take me out of my room for breakfast and play.

I have a photo to show you. These were when I fall asleep while trying to finish my blog. Let me know what you think, ok?

2 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Ah, puppyhood. It seems like it was only yesterday that I was tripping up my caretakers and making messes on the carpet. Who would have thought then that I would grow up to be a great religious leader? I forsee great things for you, Star of All Shih Tzu. Great things.

Smellysaurus said...

you can do it star. Guess it takes time to be a fully trained and disciplined but one thing's for sure...your owners will see beyond all the mess and see you as a bundle of joy.