Friday, July 14, 2006

Bounce Little Baby Star


Lookie! I got ladybug and mozimo

So how am I after the operation? Last night I felt so groogy and very uncomfortable. I kept moving from one place to another and I was whimpering. I pee-pee once and sip water around 11PM. I am so hungry but I was only allowed to eat 1/4 of what I usually consume. Can you imagine how hungry I am? I hadn't eaten since yesterday.

Other than that I am happy to tell that my recovery is doing so well. I woked up my parents this morning whimpering. Not because I am in pain but I wanted to pee-pee and I felt so strange because they put me inside a play pen. I can't get to them like I usually would. I am not allowed to jumped to their bed or else the sutures will break.

Guess what? so then Momma scooped me up. Put me in the bed first so she can get ready to take me downstairs to do my thing. I jumped! She did a good catch on me though. Dada told me not do it again, or I'd be hurt.

Anyway, after I did my business Momma gave me water and food. Oohhh I ate it all. I have never been hungry like this before. It seems that I hadn't eaten in months! Now I am back in my play pen. Resting and regaining my strenght.

'til later...

wofff!

woff!

No comments: