Friday, August 25, 2006

Back from Kentucky

I had my first out of Ohio state trip last monday thru tuesday. My parents, and I with my grandpa went to Kentucky State for the funeral of a great grandma. It was a long 7 hours drive but I am happy that Momma and Dada decided that I'd better go with them than staying in that boring Kennel.

We went to Harlan, Kentucky and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Harlan is a very country place, not much to do in there. It is my Dada's birthplace. Anyway, when we got to there they just dropped me at the hotel, so they can catch up for the visitation. They left me for about 3 hours and I was asleep the whole time they were gone. For now this is my bed...freakin' big for a little me, huh?


I am supposed to be paying $7 here at the hotel, but the lady at the counter knew I had no money, so she did not charged me at all. If I stayed at the boarding kennel, Dada had to pay around $100. Good thing eh?

Dada said that I did very good with the trip. I was behaving very good. I never whine. I wasn't sick, vomit or pee and poo while we are travelling. I waited for the right time for them to stop the vehicle so I can do my thing. You see how goo I am? Woofff! I am a big girl now, remember?

Although the only problem I encountered is that it is a little uncomfortble sleeping especially when it gets bumpy. On the way home, I had to be sleeping at my Momma's lap. I find it less bumpy in there...wofff! woff!

I am really sleepy. Can I sleep on sitting position?


It's so uncomfortbale on this sitting position. I lay down instead.


I better be a lap dog for now. See you in shih tzu dream world.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

I'm sooo behind with whatz goin on in ur world Star, pls. 4give me...

1st trip eh? i luv ur shirt! u look sooo cute!