Thursday, August 17, 2006

Visiting the Gelin's



Woff! woof! I just got home from visiting Reyna and Railyn, the daughter of Aunt Lyn and Uncle Richie It was my first time to see them. Reyna had been wanting to see me for a long time.
She was eager to see me most especially when she learned this morning that we are coming to visit them. She even called in our house and left a voicemail just to know when are we coming.

I guess she got bored waiting for us. My little doggie heart felt sorry for having you waited us for so long. Ya know Momma is just slow. So bare with her.

Anyway, I had a pleasant time visiting them. They have a huge house and I was so excited to roam around. I checked all their bedrooms, great room, kitchen...oh I guess I had been to all places. It was neatly arranged and cleaned by Aunt Lyn.

At first I was hesitant to play with Reyna. Ya know I haven't been with kids before so I don't know what to expect. But she is very gentle to me. She let me smell her and she isn't pushy to play with me. She treated me with respect and with that I knew I can depend on her. I felt safe and comfortable with her.


I loosen up after a few times going up and down their stairs with Reyna following me. I even climbed up to her bed! Ohhh...that was the softest bed I've ever been! and she's got TONS of care bears! That makes me want to sleepover in their house -in Reyna's bedroom! I am just not sure if her Mom and Dad would let me?

Later on, we became friends and I've been barking at her to let her know that I liked her and I want to play with her. I gave her kisses, twice until Momma said its time to go home, darn!

Ooppss, I did poo-poo in their hallway...sorry :-( shhh.... don't tell Uncle Richie, OK? Mom said I will probably be back to visit them again, before the school will start. Woofff, then I can play with Reyna again...yay!

Oh wait, thanks Reyna for this new toy. I will surely play with it. Thanks! I'll see you again soon.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

HI STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ARE YOU DOING??!!??!!??!!??!!