Saturday, December 23, 2006

Custard Anyone?

Hi, let me tell you something I did with my Mama and Dada today. All of us were kind of lazy the entire day. Both of them spent much time with the computer while the mini-me was taking a looong nap.

About 3PM when, I felt the urge to do my business so I came up and scratched Dada on his arms. That was to let him know I needed to go. He told me I could not go out to the grass because its wet so we went to the wee-wee pad. After I did my thing I saw Mama and Dada getting ready to go somewhere. I got excited when they guided me to our big truck...uhh...Dada said it's called SUV, whatever! Anyway, we went to this strip at Interstate 23 to get some drive-thru until they saw this Frozen Custard store. After they got the read food we went to the Custard store for dessert.


I was surprised when this drive-thru guy asked my Dada if I would like some treat. I was like ....wooahh! I don't know what's a custard taste like! But they got me a little treat anyway. It looks yummy but I did not mind it until we got home. Mama put it in a plate and I just looked at it for quite awhile.




...until I just found myself licking at the frozen custard non-stop! the next time Mama checked on the plate, the custard was gone! My oh my, that was my very first custard and it was oh-so-licious. It doesn't taste that sweet but its very cold and refreshing. I emptied the plate, leaving the cone that taste like a hard wood.


Momma, more custard plz?

No comments: