Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Something from Santa

Did you get something from Santa? I'm sure everyone received something from him. Christmas is my favorite holiday besides my birthday. Who doesn't enjoy the christmas decorations, lights, christmas tree's and gifts, the music and smell of the holiday? This was my second christmas and just like last year, Grandpa came over to celebrate christmas day with us.

Momma was busy cookin for food. She's running here and there to do errands while Dada was busy cleaning the carpet and taking care of small stuff.

The mini-me, sad to say was sick. I had upset stomach resulting to frequent bathroom visits. Nevertheless, I was still the same happy, lively little shihtzu waiting for the Grandpa by the door or checking if Momma or Dada did a great job on their assignments.

We had a nice dinner that night with Grandpa, they played with me and then watched a christmas movie until it was midnight. Momma started cooking again for the next day. When she was done, we opened some gifts. First, I opened the gifts from Cinnamon and Hershey. They got me a snowman and squirrel toys and a stockings full of rawhide bones. Yum! Dada, Momma and Grandpa also opened one gift each. Dada decided to open the rest of the gifts the next morning. So, we all went to bed with excitement on what else we are gonna get from Santa the next morning.
Finally, we all woke up past 10AM. Pretty late ha? I guess were all tired from last night. We had breakfast and then watched Walt Disney World parade on teevee. Before it was over, we all gathered infront of the gifts under the tree and opened the rest of our gifts.

Grandpa got me a box of cookie treat and a light blue sweater. He did a great job getting the right size. Maybe Aunt Kathy helped him.




Momma got me a musical christmas tree plush toy, a red sweater and a pink and blue coat that you can see me wearing in the side bar of my blog. I've been wearing it whenever we go for a walk and it really was a big help. I still feel cold you know, even if I have a lot of furr.

Dada, got me another plush toy from hallmark. He said I bit up my bestfriend so bad so he got me a new one. Later that afternoon, a friend of my Mom brought us gifts and food and guess what, I got out of the door and started running under the rain...into our yard, in our neighboor's yard and suddenly remembered about the geeses I often see near the ponds. I wondered if they are still there, so I run to the pond but they were nowhere to be found. Darn, I could have scared them running and flying and It would've been a blast for me. I still enjoyed it though. Momma was pissed that I did not listen to her calling me many times at the top of her lung. Dada came to the rescue, yelled at me and while I was there are the ponds looking for the gees, I realized I better go home 'coz the sweater that I was wearing from Grandpa got soaked and I smelled like a wet dog. Now Dada had to bathed me quick or the baby get sick. It was fun christmas, I'm sure we all will remember it.

Oh, just wanna let you know this is my fave photo with my Grandpa =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi star! i enjoyed reading your Christmas celebration. i'm really glad to know you had a wonderful time with your Dada, Momma, and grandpa. i love christmas too you know! btw, that's a lot of beautiful presents and yummy treats you got there! the jacket from mommy elise is really cool!

i love your blog's new look, very nice. and those lovely photos of yours on the sidebar added beauty to it even more. you are just sooo cute! you think we can play together when we see each other? (my, did i just say when we see each other? i must be dreaming!)

take care and lots of wet kisses to you and tita elise!

Happy New Year to the whole family!

jennyr said...

beautiful tree and i bet u enjoyed ur 1st Christmas with the Johnson family ,ryt??? U got some great stuff from Santa eh...u must've been so good to ur momma and dada!!!