Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Hi everyone!
I hope you enjoyed the new year like I do. This year has pretty been good for me. I grew up with a loving family with lots of love and abundance of food and treats. I also gained friends and spent several times at the bark park. I have also travelled to a far place like Kentucky when my parents visited a relative and before this new year will end, I would like to announce that my parents got me a baby brother and we are naming him - Sunny.


Isn't he cute? I think he really is very cute. Parents got him at Petland, Carriage Place. He came to our house for an overnight stay on Dec. 30th, just to see if I would like him. At first I felt unease having somebody in the house. Especially, Sunny is also very playful like me. His birthday is Sept. 17th and he is a mixed breed Shih Tzu and Poodle in short he is Shih Poo. I threw up the next morning but didn't stopped Dada from getting him. He said I was just feeling jealous with the new setup but eventually I will recover and would be thankful to have him around. Dada said he is going to be a good brother. When he got home, they took him to the wee-wee pad and he actually used it himself so Dada thought that he'd be a smart dog unlike me who is very stubborn. Well, you know Dada said I can be likend to a cat because I always do it my own way.

Anyway, on the day of the 31st we all went to Petland to finalized Sunny's stay with us for good. On that same day, we had the Robinson's visiting us and meet Sunny. We've been getting along pretty well and we played a lot too. Mama said he is very happy to hear the little petter-patter on the floor when we are running around like crazed dogs. I am happy now that Sunny is here, we can be playmates and I promised to be a good sister to him.

Here's more of our photos:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi star! i'm very happy to meet your lil brother sunny. you both are adorable! love all your pics together. i'm glad to know you are enjoying each other's company, you've been a good sister to him. that's great! i can't wait to see more of your photos together. please tell mum elise to share more when she gets the chance. ;)

big hugs and kisses to you and sunny! mwaah! =)

Andy and Chloe said...

AWWWW!!! Thats so cool that you got a brother! Is he older or younger than you? Is he going to have a blog now too??

Tell Sunny that Andy and Chloe said HI!

Star said...

hi tita ligaya, thanks for always visiting my blog. momma said just visit her flickr and all the photos were posted there, they are all public =)

kisses wofff woff!

Star said...

hi andy and chloe its good to see you here. sunny is my younger brother. he is 3.5 months! him and i will share a blog, i think =)

Anonymous said...

oh wow! a new brother??? I'm sure u will have lots of fun time with him. Your family is getting bigger huh? Pretty cool!!! Tell sunny I wanna meet him someday ;-)