Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Video's

My brother Sunny and I are happy to tell you that we are getting along pretty well. By the time we wake up, we are wound up, running around playing while Momma is preparing for our food and also watching us when we do our morning business. She got crazy this morning when my brother and I pooped twice! haha everytime she goes, she see's some poo...uh uh, then me and my brother are in trouble. Anyway, after we got tired of playing we would take a nap until its lunch time and then play again...dog's life is pretty much the same eat-play-and sleep. Isn't that nice? Anyway, we do have few video's that we wanted to share to you. Just go to our Video Compilation that you can find in the side bar and it will redirect you to our Video Compilation page. I hope you will enjoy it and if theres anything you can say, just type woooffff!

Love and Licks,

Star and Sunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I can't chat with ur momma...she've been bz with u guys huh!

If u want, I can make a photo tile for u & sunny...just ask ur momma to take a good picture of the 2 of u and send it to me...

buzz me anytime!!!