Sunday, January 14, 2007

Growing up fast

It's been 3 weeks since my brother Sunny joined us. He is diffinitely growing like a weed each day. Its not surprising though, he ates anything, including my food! I am not sure what is different with our food. We both ate a mixed of dry food, rice and chicken. I get eukanuba, he gets Nutro. Does that mean Eukanuba taste better than Nutro? Or maybe Sunny just wants to grow up faster so he can keep up with my pace.
Anyway, yeah...Dada is calling him "little piggy". I swear he runs to my food bowl right away when Mum puts it down. He get's a bigggg "NOOOO"! Sunny back's out but will go back to my bowl whenever Mum is not paying attention. If ever he get's to eat my food he would still come back to his bowl and eat his. See how piggy he is? Oink! Oink! heheh
Practically, Mom had to beg me to eat my food. Sometimes I don't eat the whole day and that worries her. Dada told me I need to hurry and eat my food right away or else i'd be "skin-and-bone" in months.
Sunny is very territorial. He likes to bark whenever he see's/hear's unusual things and noise. I tell you even if he is still a tiny pup he's got a loud noise! Man, he does irritates me sometimes. He likes to bite my furr and pull it when I am not in the mood to play. He also likes to take the toys that I am currently playing with. He is pissing me off sometimes! But, don't get me wrong he is a sweet one too! He likes to give me kisses and licks! And we tackle, paw-wrestle, and run around the house. Sunny can be goofy too!


One evening, Momma was folding her laundry and at the same time watching the teevee. I was sleepy and so I came to her and slept using her folded laundry as my pillow. They are soft and not to mention it smells good!

Later on, Sunny joined us and slept on the other side. That was all I remembered! I was in deep slumber until when we both woke up Momma showed us the funny pictures!
Dada kidded Sunny by putting a pile of laundry on his head. Just to see if he would wake up or not. He didn't! If it were me, I'd be suffocated. Momma and Dada were having fun taking pictures!

..when the pile of laundry was taken out, this was what they saw. Sunny sticking his tongue out!

No comments: