Sunday, December 10, 2006

Picture taken with Santa

This was yesterday's pictures taken with Santa Claus at Petsmart. I had to beg Momma to join with me because I freaked out as soon as I saw him. He looked like a nice guy though but his long beard just scares me plus the fact that he is such a huge dude! I don't know much about him but Dada said he only show's up on christmas with a gift-giving role, he is famed to be the friend of children and pets like me. I had picture with him last year at Pet Supplies and he even carried me, imagine that? I was just a puppy then so I don't remember much!

IMG_3034 IMG_3035

7 comments:

Andy and Chloe said...

Cool picture Star!!
So how have you been?
Since we have you on our links, can you add us to yours... Thanks!

Your doggie friends,

Andy & Chloe

Star said...

ok, momma will add u on wed. ok? woff! woff! love and licks!

Andy and Chloe said...

Thanks a lot Star!

So how have you been, hopefully good!! We really enjoy reading your blog and seening all the cool stuff you do! We were going to get our picture taken with santa at Petco. but the whole store was packed, and the santa and elvs looked scary. We likes your pic though!! You were made to be in front of the camera, you are so pretty!! Andy & Chloe
ruff...ruff...ruff...ruff!

Star said...

thanks andy and cloe! that was the sweetest comments i got so far! that was very nice of you two. i've been really good here thanks for asking. we thought petsmart is packed when we went there last saturday, we only had 30 mins. to wait before my vet appointment but we were surprised when we went there and there was no line at all but a lot of dogs in there shopping woff woff! I needed some haircut again coz my hair started to get tangled again...we are just highly maintaned dogs aren't we?im going to visit your blog ok? cya!

Andy and Chloe said...

Yes we are! Especially us girl dogs!

Anonymous said...

cute photos! This is ur 1st Chritmas right? Exciting!

Andy and Chloe said...

Hey Star!

We have a question, on your links why did you put us under you human friends. We're not human, we're doggies!! :-)

Thanks Andy and Chloe