Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow snow snow!

Yay, we have a lot of snow today! I am very happy...i love it! Momma took Sunny and I out to play in the snow. Sunny did not stay long though because he gets cold right away. His furr is not as thick as mine. I have a double coat which really helped me able to stay out long enough to enjoy the snow.
After Mom took Sunny inside the house, we left and went for a walk/run. It felt so good when the snow is coming down and stays in my furr. It feels heaven to me. I just love snow like Momma does. We took the route that we usually go to. Its a 45 mins. walk and I noticed that there were only a few vehicle out in the road today. Those who were out driving gave me a look and I can see the glee in their face that they are excited for me as well. I can almost hear them saying "hey look at that Cute Doggie! walking/enjoying the snow, she's not even bothered with the coldness, she is just sooo adorable" hahah words like that!
more snow pls!
more snow coming down on my face!
wofff wofff...snow snow snow! snow snow snow snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! looks like you were really enjoying the snow, star! love those photos of yours as always. too bad that sunny wasn't able to join you and mum elise on your walking around your neighborhood. maybe when he's bigger enough, right?

take care and keep warm! bunch of kisses and hugs for you! mwaah! =)

Andy and Chloe said...

Is Sunny getting or have a dogster page? Cuz if he does we would like to add him under our friends!

Thanx,
Andy and Chloe

jennyr said...

lovin' the snow eh? sure looks like fun...enjoy it while it lasts...