Sunday, January 21, 2007

We have snow!

Hi, mah name is Sunny...this is my first entry. I don't know how to type but with my sissy Star, I am hoping to finish this thing she called "blog".
OK, as you can see on my first picture I am tasting this cold thing from heaven that they call "snow". I don't know why they come from heaven...maybe they have a factory up in the sky and they had too much, they decided to give us about 2 to 3 inches today.
Yeah, I tasted the snow and it give me chill's. There's snow all over me and my tiny paw's were frozen. A coat would have probably helped but I did not listen to Mom.


Here I am freezing my tiny ass.


I don't understand the feeling. I wanna pee and poo in here. I am afraid though they might turn into popsicles! One thing for sure, snow is not for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, poor thing! maybe you'll get to enjoy the snow when you're bigger sunny. you know like your big sister star, and by then, you both can enjoy walking and playing with the snow together. i'm sure it's gonna be a blast for the three of you (i include momma elise). ;)

keep warm and lots of kisses to you! mwaah! =)