Monday, April 09, 2007

Done-Gone Easter Egg Hunt

Hey folks! Guess what!? My brother and I had our first egg hunting today. Its sooo fun! As soon as Momma got up this morning, she took as down from the bedroom and told us to find the eggs under the coffee table. Dada said, we were supposed to do it outside but its too cold and currently snowing. So we looked for the eggs...under the table!
Star to Sunny: Let's see who gets the egg first!

The eggs are way too far for me to reach! Let me try different positions :p

...and I am the winner! I wonder if I should eat the shell too?

I am so proud of myself! and I am sooo excited to eat this!

.......wait!
Sunny Boy found his egg!
Sunny to Star: Is this a real egg?
I never had an egg before, what does it taste like? and how do we eat this?

Star asked me to taste the shell first ...not too bad! But Dada said were not supposed to eat the shell :p

...and so I asked Mom to peel the egg for me.

Hey egg! Now that your shell is gone...watch out! I'm coming to eat yah!
I wasn't too sure what to do with this egg until I realized there is an egg yolk inside. That was the first thing I ate and decided that I can eat the whole thing! However, Star really like it that she stole half of mine!

I am glad that Sunny like his egg. Now I can eat mine.

Egg was sooo goodelicious!. I had to get half of Sunny's. It's OK! He don't need a lot. He is still a puppy and besides it might upset his stomach.

These were just some of the eggs that Momma and Dada painted last night. They spent so much time at the kitchen. Sunny and I got bored and fall asleep hangin' out with them hopin' we could see what they were doing. It's worth the wait though. As you can see, Sunny and I enjoyed out first egg hunting...who says egg hunting are just for kids?

4 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Those eggs look yummy.

Simba xx

Ligaya said...

hi star and sunny! egg hunting is fun, isn't it? and the eggs, hmm, yummylicious talaga! anything left for ninev? ;) mum elise and your dada did a great job making those eggs. two thumbs up for both of them! =)

take care kiddos! love and licks!

Anonymous said...

nice eggs

Anonymous said...

oh wow! nag egg hunting diay cla? how fun! sana sali mga chikiting ko kaso lang nagkasakit mi tanan ana nga time,hehehe! thanks diay lis for the visit sa blog and for all ur concern...i replied there kalimot nko sako nabutang, i have to look pa.hehehe!