Monday, April 30, 2007

Drive-thru fanatic


Can you see me??!! If you can't, then you are blind! wofff woff! Have I told you that I am my Dada's co-pilot eversince? Yeah...just utter the magic word "let's go, let's go!" and I know it's time for a joyride, I don't care how long/short the drive is, you won't hear me whining! I looove it specially when its drive-thru time! I really get sooo excited, and why not? because until now, I couldn't figure out why that drive-thru window spits out food and drink! It's so facinating! Can somebody tell me why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loves going to the bank because our bank has doggie treats so when mommy goes to the bank she takes us and we gets treats!

And now if we go throughs Subway, they gave us free ham!!!

Woofs,
Andy and Chloe

Anonymous said...

Same here star, we always get to tag along with Ate & Kuya everywhere they go be it near or far and Mocca is Kuya's co-pilot always and i usually sit with ate...no, we don't call them Mommy and Daddy.

Murphey said...

Hah, that's where I like to ride too, and fast food, yummy....

Murph

Anonymous said...

Hey Star and Sunny!
When are you guys going to update next? We loves seeing all of the adventures you guys do during the week. Lots of love, Andy and Chloe