Sunday, June 17, 2007

Out for fun at Hoover Dam

US @ Hoover Dam

Another gorgeous day! Momma and Dada took us out for a walk at the Hoover Dam just 10 minutes away from our house. There was a lot of people out there, cooking, camping and fishing. There was a lot of geese that we would love to chase but never got the chance. We diffinitely enjoyed the walk even if we smelled like goose poop after.
I don't get sick looking at the water!

I dared Sunny to joined me and see the sea water up-close but he was scared!


...then, we saw lotttssss of geese! that would be funciting if Momma let us off the leash!
I would really love to scare 'em and chase 'em!


Nice bike trail at the Hoover!



...then, we saw this boy fishing. We hang out and waited to see if he could catch one.



...and he did! he went and showed the fish to us!
he even asked if we would love to have it for dinner?
but...Momma said, NO THANK YOU! meannie, isn't she?
You can't tell but that was really deep down there! If I fall???
I'd surely be dead!

No comments: