Saturday, June 23, 2007

Goodies and more!

Yay, Momma just got home from Petsmart. She got us stuff we will be needing while they are on vacation to SF. This can be very exciting for me and brother boy Sunny. This is gonna be my second time away from our parents, Sunny's first! It should not be hard for me since I am with Sunny. We can always do something together. I will surely take care of my brother and make sure he won't do crazy things that can harm us and would make my parents worry about us. I would love to have them have a grand time while on vacation.

Here's what Momma got for us!

A new shampoo and conditioner. We love this stuff. It smells so good and we felt so squicky clean after the shower. It made our furr so soft, manageable and tangle free.

Blanket! I'm not really sure if we would use it because we both love to feel the cold floor. Maybe when it gets so cold then we could snuggle on this warm cozy fleece.

Squicky toys in addition to balls and what else!


Finally, DINGO! Oh my, this is heaven!

No comments: