Sunday, June 24, 2007

Out for a morning walk in the neighborhood

Tomorrow, Sunny and I are off to spend the next 6 days at the Pet Palace Hotel. So, Momma took us out for a long and nice walk at the neighborhood. Sunny and I did a running contest. Whoever gets to finished one round gets an extra treat courtesy of Momma.
On our knees, get set, GO!
(Notice we are not really in-line?) woff woff!
It was fun and exhausting. I won the contest but I shared the treat to Sunny. I would felt bad enjoying an extra treat when my brother just looks at me. Besides, Sunny is not really very athletic like me plus I still consider him a baby (10 mos.)
After the walk, Mom took us at the Kids playground. Nobody in there except us so we had all the place to sniff. If given a chance I would love to climb this wall. I'm sure this can be very exciting!

You see that hole underneath the climbing wall? Sunny thought, it was fun just to go in and out of it. It sounds silly but that's what he did. And everytime he does it, he gets a treat and Momma told him he did a good job!

I wonder how a dog can slide in here? Mom wants me to try it but I am so scared. Besides that place looks like a death drum, so I better stay away from it. We did a hot bath as soon as we got home and then took a very long nap for tomorrow. We missed our Momma and Dada already but we are sure before we knew it, this vacation will be over and we all be reunited again. Besides, being just ourselves is something Sunny and I are looking forward to. We will be meeting other dogs and hang out with the Pet Palace's staff.

No comments: