Monday, November 12, 2007

Trick or treat!

We were gonna go trick or treating today but it was kind of chilly outside so Momma decided to stay and just hand out candies to kids. The Pet stores also run out of pretty halloween outfit, so we ended up with bandana. No biggy! There's always next year, right?


So.....here I am looking out for the kids. Waiting and waiting. There were only a few of them. I wonder where the others were?

...and I got bored waiting for them. So, it was Sunny's turn to look out for the kids. Sunny greets the kids with his loud barking!
We did excellent job tonight. In return, Sunny gets ear massage from Dada. He can stay in that position forever!
Meanwhile, I got tummy rub from Dada for being a good girl too! Tummy rub is heaven!
Now for a pupparazzi pose!
Until, next halloween!

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love having my ears tickled and my tummy.

Simba xx

Murphey said...

Nothing like a good tummy rub, unless it is an ear rub!

Murph