Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two heads are better than one

Let me share to you the things we love to do once we got up in the morning. We go out of the bedroom and run down to the great room where we could run around and wrestle and play peek-a-boo!

Watch!

Dog Wrestle Mania
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox

I really love having Sunny around. I am no longer find myself bored when Dada and Momma goes to work. Sunny and I plays anytime. When we run out of juice we take a nap or sleep for few hours. We don't sleep next to one another though 'coz I am the type of dog who don't stick to one place. I like to wander around and sleep from place to place and when we woke up from naps we can be goofy again, be silly and do what doggies loves to do best. If it would have been me alone? I probably have gone crazier and I already am!

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

you look like one big ball of fluff. Can I come and play?

Simba xx

Murphey said...

Just like I love having Reilly around. I impressed that their was no mean teeth showing. I can't wrestle without at least one "scary face."

Murph