Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Great Escape

Momma Elise played with me this morning after Dada JJ went to work. I think playing will become a part of my morning routine to stay fit and healthy. I felt fresh after she wiped my body. This wipe smells so fresh and it has lanolin on it which is good for me. She also brushed my hair. It is growing really fast. After all the playing, she had me rested for about an hour and gave me a good breakfast. Puppy Chow and Water that is! Yum!...and then I rested again while Momma is getting ready for work. It was almost lunch time when she has to leave for work so she put me in my bed...its nap time!

Momma didn't work much today. She was home past 4PM and I surprised her because I managed to get out from the fence! Hahaha! It wasn't planned though. Suddenly it just opened while I was
trying to get out of the fence. I was roaming the great room when she saw me. I just can't help it. I am so eager to explore my new home.

Anyway, we spent time infront of the computer today. I was inside this warm blanket napping at Elise's lap while she is busy tinkering at the keyboard...ahhh I remember she said she was making me a blogsite, and this is it! I am excited to have me and some of my photos posted in the internet, cool!

Finally, Dada was home! Yay! We missed each other so bad. We played quite a bit while Momma was making dinner. After some rest, I played again....I love to bite their fingers and toes :) heheh! They always say NO! But I just can't help it. Momma played with me until I was worn out. I think she purposely planned it so I can sleep and not cry in the midle of the night. ( But I did anyway!)

No comments: